3.18.2010

Must Be 500 Hundred Degrees!

I can't seem to not be talking about Prom. I find it to be so stressful. Is it really worth it? I need to find a dress that I won't look ridiculous in. I need to find a date (me asking someone, dear sweet good gravy). I have to do all this thinking about hair and shoes and nails and AM I TAN ENOUGH? this is insane. I'll tell you what I think will happen. I will not have the courage to ask someone, anyone, no one! and I'll either go alone or not go at all. I do want to go though, like its a high school staple, and I do want someone to ask me. Is that childish? To still hope for that perfect prom? Boy, am I a valley girl. I mean, jeez louise, what am I going to do?
Its 2 AM and I'm typetypetyping away, spilling my true feelings. I wish this was easier. I hope everything turns out surprisingly okay but soon. JEEZ. NOTHING WILL TURN OUT OKAY, WILL IT?






ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. nuts.

2 comments:

  1. actually, i don't think i'm going to go.
    (don't tell anyone, though.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided sophomore year that I wasn't going. xD Like people expect so much from it and spend so much time worrying about it, is it really worth it when most get disappointed in the end result?

    ReplyDelete