6.17.2009

The Last Day of School. well, technically.

I am undecided on how I feel. This is the day I've been looking forward to this entire year. I should be estatic, jumping for joy, making plans. But I'm sitting here feeling a bit sorry that another year went by and how time is just slipping away. Oh well. No use crying over spilled milk, or something like that. Does that even fit? ahaha, oh well. Maybe I'd like to be on the other side of the fence for after we've graduated, cause this side is getting too sad for me! Today in my 8th period class, this one senior guy was just streching and I noticed he already looked like a college guy. That young, high school boy had left. I guess you just have to go with the flow.

My friend Mike just sent me a picture of a guy in a band and you know whats strange? How we all look different. How everything we are like, we look like, we sound like, we like, are all in these cells. This guy's eyes were nice, blue and clear. And my cat sitting and looking at me is all black and furry and sweet all because of a chance meeting of his parents back in paterson. I guess what I'm talking about for this whole long entry, is that most of our lives depend on chance which is such an undependable thing in itself, don't you think? I mean who we marry and spend the rest of our lives depends on some sort of random meeting, maybe getting into the same class or college, maybe just seeing eachother on the bus. Heck, my life depended on my mother going to Russia and deciding to stay 4 years instead of just 1. And now, the graduating class of 2009 will go out and make their own mistakes that will eventually lead to major decisions. This reminds me of The Domino Theory (well kind of, only minus the whole country aspect, more like one thing leads to another) or maybe like Final Destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment