1.20.2010

Moon River And Me.

what a lovely time I've been having. I really cannot begin to speak all the wonderful things that have been happening. I am so thankful. I am so blessed. For everything, for all the things that have happened to me and for things that have not happened to me. Yesterday was an amazing time, I love my team! What a senior year so far! I am having a blast, hope you are too!
Today I was discussing THE SECRET, with some friends (send it to the universe, positive thoughts etcetcetc) and though I do not entirely buy into the whole SECRET thing, I have been living that "keep positive" kind of lifestyle and I totally agree. I'm not saying that I am completely right and amazing and a genius because I live that way, but I think life is too short to dwell on unpleasant things. DEJA VU, woah. You have to stop and be thankful for what you do have or if you lost something, you have to be thankful for the time you had with it/them. I can't wait for this year to slowly drip by/whiz by, and I promise to try and take everyday slowly and try to enjoy every moment of it! (if not please swifty kick me in the face and tell me to enjoy it all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment