2.18.2010

I feel like since fencing ended that nothing has changed. There are still too little hours between school and scrounging up a veggie dinner and errands and church and homework to even take showers or sleep! I am excited with my new-er new haircut. I do not know how to say this without sounding cocky but I think that this haircut captures my "sweet" size and I like that. Fantastic photoshoot with Jasco today. How wonderful it is to take pictures of friends and have pictures taken by friends. We laughed the whole time and shared secrets and were disgusted by a rumor and lalalallaa wonderful. I am watching channel thirteen talking about Carol Burnett. Jeez, they don't make them like they used to (can I say that? I don't think I'm old enough to say that since I never saw it when it was originally airing)! Harvey Korman was absolute gold, in Mel Brooks films and in the Carol Burnett show, I just laugh and laugh and I love it. I love old television shows.
Well thats all, I think Russia is playing Slovakia in hockey right now. I'll be seeing ya'!

No comments:

Post a Comment